Thursday, April 24, 2014

04 ㅡ ♕ WHAT'S MY FUTURE?!

 
HELLO 2014!!!!!! Well...Hi! it's been quite long since the last time i dropped myself here. I feel quiet busy because of the school projects, assignments and test. I don't know why but today i feel like going back here and write something. Honestly i feel like writing a song or maybe writing in this blog but i know i cannot do the first one. Yes, writing a song is not as easy as i thought since i ever tried it once. Hmm...about my future? i don't know too...I don't know why i'm talking about this if you want me to be honest, but i just happened to seriously take my time to think about my own future for like 2 days long. In 2 months i'll be hitting my 17th birthday, i'll get older and still don't know about the main point of where to continue my studies. So now let's talk about "future", sighs. I didn't remember the date when this happened but, my school held an event for the students to ask everything about university or something like introducing some university in Jakarta to all the students. As i walked to the hall, i kept asking myself  "what university do you wanna go?" and "i have no idea". Gladly i answered it in quick. I like talking as much as i love writing. HHE. I am the kind noisy girl oops sometimes...or maybe not haha sorry and i don't know where i should go. Time had passed real quick, it's my 2nd year in Senior High School and just by a few months, the time to apply for university would come. Where i should go, what i should do and i don't know all the answers. Sighs.....again.


Here's quotes of the day;

I am proud to be one. 
I am not gonna runaway from my dreams. Never.
But,
Is it now the time to face the reality and be like a lady? 


See you guys later, Bye-yeom!
Have a good day, lovelies♥