Tuesday, August 26, 2014

07 ㅡ ♕ Lost At Sea


Hmm...Today i seriously don't feel like doing a happy greetings *sighs* pls lemme just say hi quietly. "Hi." Okay, i feel sooooooooo sad today, everything's fucked up and idk heol i feel bad about myself too. I feel stupid. I feel lost. Lost in a deep deep sea. It's like i wanna runaway from reality and start to build my own fairytale. I know i can't but. It's hard indeed to exactly accept the fact though i haven't even heard the fact that happened. But i know....that fact is just gonna hurt me even more so i'd rather not to listen to it....sobs.


Hi, someone who smiles brightly everytime i steal a glance
Hello, someone who talks much everytime we meet each other's eyes
Hey, someone who jokes around everytime we meet
Those words are always gonna remain unsaid

I feel stupid.
I feel miserable.
I feel like a zombie back to life.
I feel heartless. all of sudden.
I feel lost. Lost at sea.
Everything's wrong for me

But, maybe...
Silently in my way, there's light
Deeply in my heart, there's hope
Madly in my head, there's you

And light....
Please lead the way. i beg you.

STAWPPPPPP!!!!
Okay before you say something, lemme say it first. YUP. I know i'm pathetic. I'm weird. I'm crazy. Stupid dumbass. thanks. and this is me.
Love Life is not always gonna standing by your side, sometimes you need to fight back and survive. I learnt it today. 
I indeed felt lost and empty the moment i thought everything's wrong, i cried a lot in my heart, i never needed a hug so badly but i did need that today, i felt like i didn't want to laugh on any kind of joke, also didn't want to even show a smile.
I went through all those things and i learnt something from it.
Sometimes you need to work harder to get what you want and also to make you cherish every moment in the future.
I admit that i don't wanna accept the fact, I admit that i hate it. But, i don't wanna lose hope and try.
If the one who cried later was me....that's okay. Cause at least i already tried as much as i could so then hopefully no regrets (:

*shy omona shy*

Good night!
Everything's gonna be fine tomorrow. Amen. 




Really???



See you guys later, Bye-yeom!
Have a good day, lovelies♥