Thursday, August 28, 2014

08 ㅡ ♕ Mixed Up Vegetables

 
So here i am writing a blog with a mixed vegetables as my food-partner. I have no spirit to write here honestly. I have to admit that yesterday everything was simply fine and beautiful for me, but even though a lot more happy things happened today.....still, everything seems even more not fine and back again again again i feel super stooooopid. This mixed up feelings i feel is so tiring. I hate it. I don't wanna feel it again but, i still don't wanna give up and be a depressed girl and start to do something even more weird than what i usually do lately. It's not that weird but you gotta be shocked....trust me. or not.

Yesterday was perfect. Yes, perfect! The definition of perfect in my vocabulary is not different from what you can find in all dictionary. Perfect yes perfect. I couldn't stop smiling. I even forgot to write here yesterday, that's how happy i was nah.

For today.........................everything's super okay and fine, but suddenly all the mixed up feelings came and disturbed me. I feel mad. I feel crazy. I feel sad. I feel stupid. I feel lost. I feel messed. I feel like everything seems wrong. I feel- I don't know how to explain this brand new feelings of mine heol. 

h e o l, this is crazy man *shakeheads* 

It's late already because i still have classes tomorrow and i should take care of this feelings first so yeah caoooooooooooooo imma off to sleep.
Hopefully tomrrow's gonna be fine. Okaypls.





See you guys later, Bye-yeom!
Have a good day, lovelies♥