Thursday, November 20, 2014

28 ㅡ ♕ Dream

Thinking bout you suddenly
Brushing the dust of our memory
Pictures hanging when you were mine
I wish i could turn back time.......
Reading again our old chat
Smiling again with the sad tears
I wish i could turn back time.....

Once again...
Once again...
Cause i, i, i...
Cannot sleep
Cannot breathe
Cannot eat
Cannot think of anything
Cannot be what you want
Cannot be the perfect lady for you
Well....i wish i could be the one
You can hug
You can love
You can dream
You can breathe for
And.....i wish we could be the one
Who can smile
Who can laugh
Who can love
Who can live together

This is our love song~ please come back~

Well finally...
i can sleep
i can breathe
i can think of everything

Cause you called me last night, you said everything...
"You were mine, you are mine. You're always the perfect lady for me. I'm sad when you said that you cannot sleep oh dear baby. Now i can hug you, love you, dream, breathe for you....everyday"
Together back from the start
Together just you and me
This is not a dream....
This is real, babe.

 Lyrics by Vanny natashia