Friday, July 1, 2016

157 ㅡ ♕ Whoever I meet, it’s so so.

I’m not picky. But, I’m not attracted to anyone. I go out once or twice, keep in touch for a few days. But, only awkward air flows between us. It’s so frustrating, it’s so strange. Why things don't turn out well?

What is the problem?

I do get jealous of couples (they must be happy). But, I’m not lonely (it’s bearable). My phone is quiet, my weekends are empty. I just hate being in front of the TV. I’m so curious, it’s so cool. Falling in love. Everyone, but me is doing it.

Whoever I meet, it’s so so. Being alone is so so. My heart’s not fluttering but I don’t feel bad (so so). I’m losing my senses, I’m forgetting how to love. I don't remember.

Where are you? what are you doing? Have you even been born yet? Come to me now, the one that is for me. Wanna hug you, the moment i see you.

I make an effort, but it’s so so. I try, but it’s so so. My heart’s not moved. It’s not fun, it’s just so so (so so). I don’t even remember when the last time my heart raced. I wanna like someone. I wanna be in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다