Saturday, July 2, 2016

158 ㅡ ♕ Butterfly, I hope it doesn't take long.

It’s not your fault if you shake when the wind blows. I’m the one who couldn’t hold onto you so don’t be sorry. You came to me, who didn’t deserve you, and shared your warmth.Everything has cooled now but I’m still so thankful.
Don’t worry, we just came back to how it was before. My world was always dark before you came. If there’s one thing I can’t do no matter how much I try. It’s my lips that call out your name, I hate it but it makes me sad.
I got my falling heart back up again, saying I’m OK. But truthfully, I couldn’t throw anything away, I’m so weak. Please come back, don’t leave me, I couldn’t even say those easy words because your wings that flew away from me were so beautiful.
I hope it doesn’t take too long. So I can see you no matter how far away you are. I’m okay with that so you can beautifully fly away. My butterfly, my butterfly, my butterfly, I hope it doesn’t take too long. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다