Friday, June 12, 2015

124 ㅡ ♕ 제5회

Lee Jungjoo:
Geonwoo-ya, i just....

Baek Geonwoo:
What do you know? Why do you jump in?

Lee Jungjoo:
What she did was totally out of place and...it was really frustrating that you were taken advantage of like an idiot.

Baek Geonwoo:
That's how it's always been with Jiwon and me. Jiwon is always bad and i always take it. I know very well that she's bad. I know she's testing me and using me. But i'm willing to be a fool, so why do you care?

Lee Jungjoo:
Do you really like her that much?

Baek Geonwoo:
Yes, i really like Jiwon! Before, now and in the future, even if Jiwon becomes worse....even if she's married with another man....i still like her.

Lee Jungjoo:
She doesn't like you at all.

Baek Geonwoo:
Yes, she does like me.

Lee Jungjoo:
I told her that you and i live together here. But she said it didn't bother her at all. She doesn't care about you even this much.

Baek Geonwoo:
If she did that, i wouldn't have turned out this way. Jiwon does care about me. She cares about me so that i won't turn completely away from her. If i hung on to her, she'd have refused me and left me. But i didn't grab her. So she'll never just leave. She always comes back to check on me. And once in a while...i'm really mean to her, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다