Monday, June 8, 2015

123 ㅡ ♕ 제2회

Lee Jungjoo:
Don't act nice to me. I'm really upset right now...but my anger is stuck in the wrong place. So it's possible that i could take it out on you.

Baek Geonwoo:
If you need to take your anger out on someone, i'll be your sandbag. Here. Hit me all you want.
If you need consoling, i'll be your teddy bear. Here. You can hug me.

Lee Jungjoo:
Maybe you don't remember since it's been 10 years since we've last seen each other. Even if people throw empty words at me, i don't ever refuse them as long as they're useful.

Baek Geonwoo:
I don't throw empty words. When i say something, i mean every word. It's just that my sincerity has a quick expiration date. So let's go before i change my mind. I'll make you something delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다