Saturday, February 7, 2015

68 ㅡ ♕ Yes, My Everything.

My eyes are open but I can’t see you
I am walking but I can’t go
I’m crying under the late sky
If there is only one day left
If that is tomorrow
Will I be able to say it then?
That I loved you
That I always have
That I can’t count the number of days
Of being in love with you as I hid my trembling heart

In my eyes, it’s you
In my heart, it’s you
My everything....My everything....
Be there at the end of this love
All 24 hours are like nights when I dream of you
Hug me so my love won’t touch tears

When I felt alone
When my heart felt dry
The rain called you fell down on me
When I was wandering in the darkness
When I was lost
I saw a star called you
Though I’m close enough
To hear your breath
To touch you with my hands
I’m afraid we’ll grow apart if I get closer
So I’m stopped in place

Me without you
Won’t be me at all
Stay with me so I can live

In my eyes, it’s you
In my heart, it’s you
My everything....My everything....
Because the start of this love is you
Wherever, whenever
I will only love you forever
My destiny....My destiny It’s you....


왜 내 심장이 계속 뛴다 넌 봤을때? 바보 처럼....
Why my heart keep going crazy when i see you? Like a stupid girl....
괜찮아? 아니....난 안 괜찮은데....진짜 진짜 아프다.
I'm okay? No....i'm not even okay....really really hurt.
눈물이 나왔다.
Tears fall down.