Friday, February 27, 2015

75 ㅡ ♕ YOU.

Memories of meeting you are like a dream that is a lie. I will still be here, waiting for you. I can’t move because my heart is trembling when you look at me. Why can’t I say anything when I have so much to say? The moment you turn around. Why does it feel so far? Why do tears suddenly spill?

I love you, I only have you. I have nothing else but you. Though I can’t reach you. Though I can’t hug you. Though I cry by myself, it’s alright. I will always be looking at you, it’s you.

You, the fate of meeting you. When did it become fate for me? I can’t even go back to the times before I loved you. That’s how much I’m falling into you...A person I long for till my heart bruises, It’s you.
I love you, look back at me. I have nothing else but you. Though I can’t have you. Though I can’t say it. I love you like this. I will always be looking at you, it’s you.

#nowplaying: Ben - YOU (Healer OST)

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's okay not to care about my existence. It's okay not to mention me whenever you're with them. It's okay not to worry about me. It's okay not to- cause i'll do all of them...for you. I'm sincere and when i do....it's okay not to pay me back and just live happily as you are now. Things might get complicated for some people but for me, it's different. I'm fine with this. I'm okay and i'm fine with the way you treat me. I'm not lying but yes, i'm waiting for you. All i can say is...i'm waiting for you to walk slowly but sure to me.

I don't wanna see your worried face even if you never do. I don't wanna see you hating me even if i don't know you're now hating me or not but i hope it's not. That's all i want you to be. I just want you to smile and prove it to me that you live happily. I'm fine, right here. I'm so fine. People might support me really well but i don't know your heart. I don't wanna know now. I want to know it later when i've done enough. When i have loved you for so long. When i've done trying so hard and ready to get my price. That's how much you mean to me. I'm not hurt. I'm okay. I'm fine. I'm happy to stand alone and smile for you....in the dark.