Tuesday, February 24, 2015

73 ㅡ ♕ a healer for me.

He makes me smile just by looking at him. He makes me laugh just by looking at how he throws a joke at his friends. He makes me want to go to school and sit near him. He always make me want to be pretty everyday. He's the one who makes my heart shaking like crazy even if it's just a glance. He's the one who i'm happy to be with. He's the one even if he doesn't know anything about this secret feels. He's the one even if he lives happily in his full-of-friends life and doesn't even care about my existence. There's always a space inside my heart for him. Always stay like that and he is called a healer. 

He's a healer for me. The one who takes me away from my sad life for a moment everytime i think about him, a healer. The one who drives me crazy everytime i think my life is super bored, a healer. The one who takes me high to reach a dream every night, a healer. The one who leaves a big mark in my life so far, a healer. The one who has a space in my heart, a healer. The one who i can count on as a first love, a healer

#nowplaying: 힐러 - Healer (Healer OST)