Saturday, February 21, 2015

70 ㅡ ♕ kill me. heal me.

So lots of things happened in this past few days and i feel grateful and so happy. Even in my darkness nights, i still have hope in me. I still believe in myself and still never give up on myself. Still fight for it. Still feel most alive when all i need is to feel down instead. I can't say it all now. But ever since Valentine's Day 2015, i will cherish even more moments. All the shock i got, all the screams i let out, all the love i felt, all the sadness i went through, i can't say that it paid off now but whatever it is.....i'm happy that i can reach where i am now. "What am i to you?" is no longer exist. It's now "What you're to me" and it will always stay like this.......my first love. Just remember. Everytime you draw the line, i will cross it. Everytime you shoo me away, i'll be the one who stand right next to you and support you. First love always gonna stay as first love, first love. 

I finished watching 14 episode(s) of Kill Me, Heal Me in 2 days. I keep my eyes for this drama anyway, so curious about how this drama works on me till ep 20. Still need to wait for 6 more eps to reach the final. This drama is really great. I love how this drama can make me laugh, cry, and smile at the same time. The way they act and the way they show us what story it is, so nice. 

D.I.D (Multiple Personalities):
1. Cha Do Hyun
2. Shin Se Gi
3. Ahn Yo Sub
4. Ahn Yo Na 
5. Perry Park 
6. NANA

All this personalities are made for the sake of Cha Dohyun who get lost in his memories, doesn't want to remember all the pain he got when he was 7-8 years old. Cha Dohyun doesn't remember the pain he needed to feel and all he does is taking all the responsibility that all the personalities made. It hurts so bad......that he even made Shin Segi to be the one who hurts and remember all the pain. He makes those personalities to help him overcome the pain he felt when he was young. He makes Shin Segi to help him beat all people who treats him bad and leave all the pain to Shin Segi so that he can forget the bad memories. He makes Ahn Yosub who likes to suicide and is called suicidal personality to take over his guilty for not helping the other child who treated badly together with him when he was a child. He makes Ahn Yona to feel most alive and smile everyday, he turns into Yona when he feel stress so that he can at least be happy even if it's just some time. He makes Perry Park to make friends with people cause that personality is so friendly. NANA is still unknown....NANA is a missing piece of a puzzle. He still needs to find more about NANA. NANA is a part of his pain, his lost memories. So now....in order to know NANA, he needs to start dealing with his pain and lost memories now. This is all just my perspective or opinion. I got to write this after watching this Kill Me, Heal Me till ep 14. And cannot wait to solve this Kill Me, Heal Me puzzle! OMONA.