Monday, February 23, 2015

72 ㅡ ♕ hold help love.

"날 잡아줘
날 구해줘
날 사랑해줘...."

"Hold me
Help me
Love me....."

Sometimes we have memories which is a pain for us and all we wanna do is burry it deep deep deep down in our heart. Don't wanna remember it. But i know....the thing to solve this problem of us is to have at least one person to talk to, someone to share the pain with, someone to cry together, and someone to encourage us; each other. 

Rather than, "Please leave me alone!"
It would be nice to say, "Please stay with me!"

Rather than, "Please kill me!"
It would be nice to say, "Please heal me!"

Rather than, "Please stay away from me!"
It would be nice to say, "Please love me!"

Sometimes our pain killer is someone who's so close to us, know us well. Sometimes our healer is someone who's willing to share the pain together. Sometimes, just sometimes.....just by looking at someone's laugh, smile with them, laugh together and be happy is the best thing to heal all the pain. Let it out. Cry if you wanna cry. Shout if you wanna shout. Just....let it all out.

"Hold me. Help me. Love me...." is a nice word to say.