Saturday, February 28, 2015

76 ㅡ ♕ I count 1,2,3...forgetting you??



Riding the train, not knowing where it will go where i’ll end up
I blindly take the train in search of a place to forget the pain of our partings
Even after I wipe away all my tears reflecting upon the window,
They will keep returning to me


I turn my head to see every part of the trailer. My eyes catch the last one. I walk to that train with a faded rose in my right hand, I come in. The windows and doors are still the same as the last day I came here. I enter the train quietly, but suddenly his face appeared in my mind. I touch where my heart is. My eyes become teary. Why is this pain always come to catch me? Could you please leave me? Like how the person did. I couldn’t handle myself. I fall down to the ground while hands covering my face.

Good! I’m crying...again! It’s been 3 years since he left me. But, there's something wrong. His shadows never leave me. Everytime I come here, I’ll always do this silly things. Honestly...What am I supposed to do now? Since you left me, my life became so flat. I couldn’t remember your warmth embrace anymore. Why don’t you tell me your last word? A simple good bye never hurts. My heart aches and I couldn’t stop crying. I cry out loud while holding that faded rose. Thinking out loud. Thinking about you and me. It was warm, it is cold. So close, yet so far now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jieun-ah...” Someone called my name, and I knew this voice. It sounded familiar in my ears. Jongsuk Oppa...he touched my hands and kept calling............


I count 1, 2, 3...and when I turn my head,
I hope the memories of the love we once shared will fade away
I don’t want to cry anymore, I just want it all to stop and so,
I want to forget you now, while riding on a train



<to be continued> 


More please, here please. Thankyou.