Sunday, March 1, 2015

77 ㅡ ♕ right to be loved.

Oh Ri On: "Please do me a favor. Cha Do Hyun, please let go of Ri Jin. The only one who can stop Ri Jin is you, Cha Do Hyun."
Cha Do Hyun: "Then...can you also do me a favor? Before i send away Oh Ri Jin, please give me just one day. Now that i think about it, i only received things. I didn't give her anything. Because of me, she was always anxious, waiting and crying. I never saw her smile brightly. One day, only one day, i want to spend it solely on Ri Jin. I want to make her smile brightly. Because Oh Ri Jin..."

Because Oh Ri Jin...
Come into my castle that has always been desolate and cold, she was the first person to enter it.
She was the first person to held out her hand.
She was the person who noticed that our eyes were different with one glance.
She was the person who asked for my name.
She was the person who waited anxiously for me to come back.
She was the person who gave me the warmest snowman in the world.
She was the person who said to me words that were more consoling than a 1000 words.
She was the person who could make me happy just by looking at her.
And, She was the person who i can't make it up to even if i atone it for the rest of my life.

One day in the far future, when time has passed a lot and Oh Ri Jin is forgetting me, when she doesn't feel anything even if she thought of me, and if Oh Ri Jin happens to be pained from her past, tell her this....

"It's not because you did something wrong or because you didn't have the right to be loved, that you were abused. You definitely have the right to be loved. That you shine so brightly and so lovely that it's only right for you to be loved. So to forget about it, so live while being loved from now on." 



kill me heal me - 16.