Sunday, March 29, 2015

100 ㅡ ♕ Kamsahamnida for healing the pain.

Oh Ri Jin: "He hears his name like a ghost again. Because i shouted, 'Cha Do Hyun, come out!' You come out at once."
Cha Do Hyun: "Perhaps, did you remember?"
Oh Ri Jin: "About what?"
Cha Do Hyun: "About the name Cha Do Hyun..."
Oh Ri Jin: "Yes..."

Cha Do Hyun: "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for stealing your name against your will."
Oh Ri Jin: "Cha Do Hyun-ssi..."
Cha Do Hyun: "How you, Oh Ri Jin-ssi, call my name i like it a lot."
Oh Ri Jin:

I hope that you don't feel sorry towards me.
It's not perfect yet, but after getting my memories back, there were some painful memories, 
but there are some good memories as well.
In the good memories, there was Mom that saved me from the fire 
and also...there was the young, Mr.Cha that came to find me every night at 10.
For me, who was alone and didn't have one person to rely on, it was dark and cold.
For me, who was abandoned in the basement i fear of, Mr.Cha who came to look for me every night while putting his life on the line, you were my savior and hope. 
And so i was able to go through the pain. 
Thanks to you. 
That's how i was able to endure it. 
As i waited for you. 
The reason why my mind wasn't broken into pieces was probably...because of you, Cha Do Hyun.
I'm sorry...
Because of me...your mind became broken into pieces.
As you struggle with the other personalities every single day, to protect the name Cha Do Hyun, i know how hard you worked, Mr.Cha. 
And so, i'll give it to you as a present. The name, Cha Do Hyun...
If someone asks, "Who are you?"
I would be happy if you could answer, "I'm Cha Do Hyun." Just like how you did in the past.
If i call out "Perry Park", i would be happy if you would get annoyed and say, "No! I am Cha Do Hyun!"
Also...the person with this gaze and this face...i hope that his name is...Cha Do Hyun.







Oh Ri Jin: "Who...are you? Yo Na?"
Cha Do Hyun: "I am Cha Do Hyun."
Oh Ri Jin: "Sounds good...that name."
Cha Do Hyun:

Now that i think of it, for as long as i have lived, the words i have heard the most and spoken the most are Cha Do Hyun, the name.
That's why, you and i, although we parted in our childhood, i feel like our connection was never severed, and has always been connected under the name, "Cha Do Hyun."
I thought it would be painful for you if you were by my side. 
And i thought the me who would be seeing that, would feel much more pain. 
So i sent you away, but...i realized that you not being by my side was more painful. 
So, that's why i'm saying this...don't go. Stay with me.

kill me heal me, 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다