Monday, March 9, 2015

83 ㅡ ♕ Satu-satunya...


When I try to write a poem,
I can only write your name


"Oh, ternyata kau dengannya? Aku mendukungmu."
"Aku sangat mendukungmu."
"Berjuang ya...sedikit lagi." 
"Senang sekali apabila kau jadi dengannya, kita bisa duduk-duduk bersama." 
"Apalagi you're a good drinker."
"Kemarin aku melihat kau sangat menjaganya, ia pun merasakan hal itu."



It might hurt and be hard
But I promise to protect you


Youngyi mengirimkannya sebuah pesan dalam gambar yang memang sudah biasa dikirimkannya. Biasanya, ia hanya mendapat balasan satu atau dua kata saja. Mungkin ia sedang sibuk dengan teman-temannya. Tak apa. Aku mengerti. Kalimat tersebut telah menjadi lagu sehari-hari yang Youngyi dengar. Namun, hari ini sedikit berbeda. 

"Kau disana? Apa yang kau lakukan disana?" Pertanyaan yang cukup panjang.
"Kau tak ikut gunting rambut bersama unnie-mu?" Cukup aneh.
"Itu pasti milik appa-mu kan?" Tak seperti biasanya. 

Hari ini ia banyak bertanya. 




When I look into your eyes, my trembling heart flutters
When I look at you, I feel like the world has stopped

Senyuman Youngyi menghiasi wajahnya yang tak selalu tersenyum itu dan hari ini, ia banyak tertawa. Terima kasih pada sahabat, Bom dan Chaerin. Begitu banyak hal yang dapat ia tertawakan hari ini, termasuk hati kecilnya ikut bahagia bersama. Tak boleh, memang tak boleh bahagia sekarang. Tetapi, tak apa mensyukuri apa yang terjadi dan tersenyum menyikapinya bukan? Tak boleh, memang tak boleh berharap kembali. Tetapi, tak apa membayangkannya ia ada bersama cinta bukan? 




Just like how winter passes and spring comes
I believe you will come to me as well

***************************************

Oh Ri Jin: "Then...what is your name? What is...your name?"
Cha Do Hyun: "I, the one with this face and this gaze, am Cha Do Hyun."

***************************************

Oh Ri Jin:
Are you watching, Cha Do Hyun?
Are you listening, Cha Do Hyun?
You were going to eat medicine again, weren't you?
You're caught red-handed. Don't even think about lying.
The fact that you're watching this video right now means that you're having a hard time again 
and is about to rely on medicine.
I'm not saying that medicine is bad.
You said so yourself.
Whatever it is, you want to overcome it with me.
That you wanted to erase the bad memories with good memories with me.
So what is my point?
I'm saying, today let's go ride the snowflake train and make a lot of good memories.
So that you can get rid of all the medicine in your drawer,
and completely fill it with good memories instead.
Are you ready? I'm ready!

Ah, and i have something to confess.
Uh...me not being able to confess to you all that time 
was because i was being conscious of my duty as a doctor and professional.
Don't be surprised by this either!

Cha Do Hyun: I won't...
Oh Ri Jin:
Don't!
I like you.
I...
really...
like you a lot, Cha Do Hyun.





My one and only person
My treasure-like person who is like a dream
My first person who blossoms like a flower
Just looking at you makes me tear


Cigarettes. Smoke. Wine. Beer. 
I'm not saying those are bad medicine for your life. 
You're always lying to me. 
I know...
You did say that you want to stop.
But, you never say that you want to overcome it with me. 
You never say that you want to erase the bad memories with good memories with me.
So what is my point? 
Whatever it is, i have something to confess...
Uh...me not being able to confess to you all that time 
was because i was being happy in my comfort zone, seeing your smile from a far.
Don't be surprised by this either!


I'm attracted.




I only have you
I’ll be okay if only I have you
My first person, the only one in my life
Just looking at you makes me tear





kill me heal me, 17.