Monday, September 14, 2015

136 ㅡ ♕ Darkest Night, all healed.

Hello, me! Welcome to a new chapter of my life *drumrolls* awkay so it's 10:04 PM and i should be sleeping right now but there's something that bother me so i can't even shut my eyes down.

I've been doing some new stuff for assignments ever since the first day of uni life and all those new things sometimes suffocate me. It's like the whole new things just fall from the sky and i need to catch em with all my strength. The most important thing is i don't know how to catch it. People won't tell me how. 2 days ago was my darkest night. Cried out loud like i wanted to end everything and just take some rest with all hours for me. But after letting it out, i feel more alive now. All the burden i feel on my back are slowly fade away, the feeling of 'i can handle this' is getting closer to me. I'm okay, i must say it now.

Sometimes giving up runs through my head and i keep that in mind that giving up is not a choice. Giving up is a decision. I won't give up, that's my best decision for the next day and the next day and the next next next day till i make my parents proud of me. I'm craving for motivational quotes or book or else like i'm sure i wanna continue walking on this path but sometimes just sometimes what i do just making me can't breathe. But i learn something that i need to clear my mind, focus on things, and do it with love. I'll do it with all my heart. It's just i was so a little bit shock about what i must do in life now. It's all healed and i'm okay with everything.

So here's a little story for you, gals!

Don't be afraid of what will happen next, see it as a little adventure and enjoy it. If you feel suffocate in the middle of that adventure, take a rest for a little while, and continue walking on the path with love.

Cya peeps, good luck! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다