Monday, May 22, 2017

200 ㅡ ♕ My pray, my wish.

Rather than staying calm, I tried so hard to show my palm.
Waiting for someone to hold my hand, I stayed quiet yet alarmed.
Seeing the fact that an act could make everything better, I wanted to reach the same star.
But, then I realized there is nothing in me that can make them proud.

Lied, if it didn't hurt.
Cried, if all alone.
Smiled, for the sake of better days.
Too hard, never been my card to win their heart.

If I could just say it, I would end up making it obvious that I wanted a tiny little piece given only for me.
If I could just be honest, I was afraid all the time that I couldn't be the other successful one.
If I could just shout out my heart, I was tired of holding it that you treated me differently without even knowing it hurt me.
If I could just tell everything, I was okay and you never need a way to change because I am used to it.

Being the second, I never regret.
Frightening, what if arms not long enough to reach the same highest star.
Will you keep praising the only brightest star?
Will you compare our stars?
From the deepest of my heart, I only want you to treat me the same.

My now, my future.
My time, my heart.
My pray, my wish.
My love, my home.


— 03:33AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다