Sunday, May 21, 2017

199 ㅡ ♕ I hope it hurts for you to remember.

Every pieces of you still remain the same, my feelings never change.
As the song we used to sing echoing inside the room, I struggled a lot.
It has never been my intention to get inside the train, going back to the pain.
But, memories brought me one step backwards to where we said, "Good bye."
I was already there when I opened my eyes, along with the tears.

Things happened for reasons, I believe.
Even if it was hurt, still hurt and will always be in pain,
I've trusted, I am trusting you and it will never change.
Though I know that everything will be in vain, in the end.
But, that's fine as long as I keep my feelings locked.

Have you ever thought what would happen if we didn't stop along the way?
Have you ever felt like coming back to where we were apart?
Have you ever been in a place where all you remembered was just our memories?
Have you ever imagined how delighted I was when we were together?
Have you ever loved me even if it was just for a second?

I hope it reaches you, my voice.
I hope I could be there for you, be your friend.
I hope we could be okay, find our way.
I hope you remember, our memories together.
I hope it hurts for you to remember.

Phone calls with no answers.
Dreaming, why still hanging.
I've had fallen too deep, no one wanted to help.
Realizing the situation, I walked to the station.
Going back home, all alone.

ㅡ 01:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다