Saturday, July 7, 2018

250 ㅡ ♕ Don't sleep on me, my sleeping beauty.

Don't sleep. Don't wake me up.

After all this time, after all these vibes, after all these highs, we're still on this ride. Never wanna say good bye. You brought me back to life and forever it's just us.

No more you and I, never off just on. Opposite of wrong. If it was you and me against the world, I'd still like our odds. Please don't ever close your eyes on me, my sleeping beauty.

I gotta know if you're really down cause when there's smoke, there's fire. I just hope you realize that you know I believe in a thing called destiny.

So, please don't sleep on me.

The high that you're giving me is coming so strong. Head up in the clouds, it could poke the ozone. The world is a wake up, call away from the end. Till then, we'll find peace in this bed like we're Yoko and John. There's no coming home when you're not there, because together is alone when we're not a pair. My love is timeless and colorblind. I will love your black, love your brown and your white hair the same.

Be it sun or rain, be it shame or fame. My name will be yours.

Don't wake me up. I don't wanna wake up. No morning paper. No tea in my cup. No sun in my eye. No morning runner's high. No birds, no butterflies. If you're not next to me.

So, please don't sleep on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다