Thursday, July 26, 2018

260 ㅡ ♕ The trembling stars are twinkling, but where are you looking at?

The trembling stars are twinkling, but where are you looking at? They look like they will disappear at any moment. Turn on the light, my heart is dark. I feel morose today, too. In your mind, I'm not who I feel. When did I lose you?

As I like you, the stars rise. I still don't know what to do. Mysterious you in your tone veiled in a mist. The night you come to my mind. After the time that I've waited, I'll let you go now. No, the night, I still want to secretly keep you in my room.

At night, I fly to the sky. It's time for the moon night, shall I meet you in my dream? And confess my ardent love? I keep calling you through the window. This way I want us to be closer. The night I want to expect it. I'm not sure how you feel to come closer. I'm hesitating, but I really like you being here. You can't see my mind. 

I've been crying for days, where are you going? I want to follow you right now. After today and the moment I've waited, the night I endlessly went after you. The night I miss you who can't be reached. I'm meeting you in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다