Sunday, July 8, 2018

251 ㅡ ♕ My shooting star, I won't ever let you go.

Is that star looking at me too? Won't it be looking at me? At me? Isn't it looking for me right now? Or is it avoiding me?

You're fainter today, so this night is meaningless to me. Even if the dark night passes and morning comes. Even if I can't see you because of the clouds. Even though I know you're still there.

Every time I can't see you, I get nervous, so I pray that the clouds will be rain and fall down.

Is there anything that shines as much as you? What if you can't hear my song because you're too far away? What I'm looking at is you. Every night, I look at you.

Did you see me with my hands gathered? Did you see me too? Or did you avoid me? I pray that you'll fall into my arms. My shooting star, I won't ever let you go. My shining star, this is just part of the journey.

All I can do right now is to believe that you're looking at me, even after you left me without a single trace. But, why is that I can see you, but I can't touch you or hug you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다