Thursday, November 23, 2017

233 ㅡ ♕ The standards of the world is becoming like Everest

Nothing has changed
I’m alone in this playground
I got on top of the high bars
But, I’ve been on my tip toes all my life
What’s always been asked of me
Is to reach a bit higher than I’m able to
The standards of the world is becoming like Everest
The more I go towards the top, stress builds up like a mountain
I know I can never rest
No sleeping pills to put my anxieties to sleep
So I’m biting down on my tongue and staying up all night
Since I was young
I was taught to stay in line
Now I know why
Complicated relationships, it’s a paradox
Only relationships exist and there’s no room for humans
Afraid of becoming ordinary, I dreamed a dream
But now, I’m jealous of the ordinary
As I stand all alone in the rain
If you don’t grow, growing pains is just pain

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다