Monday, November 27, 2017

236 ㅡ ♕ I'm a supporting cast in my own story.

How does it feel to be the center of everyone's attention?
How does it feel to be able to do everything you want and everyone's supporting?
You are the main character while I'm just a supporting cast in my own story.
They never wonder about what I'm doing, they only worry about what you are thinking.
They asked only because manners, so that they looked like they're worrying.

How does it feel to be able to voice out your thoughts and everyone's listening?
How does it feel to live a life everyone thinking is great?
Living is hard, I'm trying to hold on to myself so I don't break into pieces.
Voicing everything is hard because I have nothing to brag about.

Sometimes, I want to stop being me who doesn't get a chance to live a proper life.
Somewhere, I want to get lost and stop worrying about life.
Someday, I won't look back and see myself crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다