Tuesday, November 28, 2017

237 ㅡ ♕ Tonight is another sleepless night.

I get more and more scared
I'm running but my feet and heart forget why
Dreams just become baggage now
My only hope is to just leave it behind and run
Rushing myself to take just one more step
But when I looked up, I'm right in front of a cliff
I look back and all these expectations are lined up behind me
It pretends to support me but it's pushing my back
I wanted to place a comma in my heart sometimes
But now it's mixed up with all these numbers
The calculating world holds out its hand
I don't want to hold it but I'm even more scared of being empty-handed
I can hold it but would time really be the only thing that goes away?
As I look at the cloudy sky
I thought, I used to have dreams at one point
Tonight is another sleepless night

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다