Wednesday, September 26, 2018

298 ㅡ ♕ They don't realize that I'm thinking of you.




I know where to lay. 
I know what to say.
It's all the same.

I know how to play. 
I know this game. 
It's all the same. 





Now, if I keep my eyes closed, he looks just like you. 
But, he'll never stay, they never do. 
Now, if I keep my eyes closed, he feels just like you. 
But, you've been replaced. I'm face to face with someone new.

Would have gave it all for you, cared for you. So tell me where I went wrong.
Would have gave it all for you, cared for you. My lover, my liar.
Would have trade it all for you, there for you. So tell me how to move on.
Would have trade it all for you, cared for you. My lover, my liar.





They don't realize that I'm thinking of you. 
It's nothing new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다