Friday, May 1, 2020

345 ㅡ ♕ Someday, I know someone’s gonna be there.

Someday, you're gonna realize. One day, you'll see this through my eyes. By then, I won't even be there. I'll be happy somewhere, even if I can't.

I know you don't really see my worth. You think you're the last guy on earth. Well, I've got news for you. I know that I'm not that strong. But, it won't take long.

Because, someday someone's gonna love me the way I wanted you to need me. Someday someone's gonna take your place. One day, I'll forget about you. You'll see I won't even miss you.

Someday, someday.

Right now, I know you can't tell, I'm down and I'm not doing well. But, one day these tears, they will all run dry. I won't have to cry sweet goodbye. 

Someday, I know someone's gonna be there. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다