Tuesday, November 13, 2018

304 ㅡ ♕ I'm a shining solo.

To: me 

Innocent and delicate. I'm tired of pretending. I'm done.

What are you up to? Where are you? Did you eat? Good night.

Baby, darling, honey, I miss you. It's all useless.

You got me like. This is not a touching love story. No romance, no sincerity. I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. From today on I'm a shining solo. 

Used to be your girl. Now I'm used to being the GOAT. You're sitting on your feelings. I'm sitting on my throne. I ain't got no time for the troubles in your eyes. This time I'm only looking at me, myself, and I. I'm going solo. I'ma do it on my own now. Now that you're alone, got you looking for a clone now. So low. That's how I'm getting down. Destined for this and the crown. Sing it loud like, this is not a touching love story. No romance, no sincerity. I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. From today on I'm a shining solo. 

I'm a shining solo. I'm going solo.

After the relationship, romance, emotion, there's breakup, tears, regret, longing. I like being alone, because I should be true to myself. Like the flowing wind. Like the stars above the clouds. I want to go far away, I want to shine brightly. 

Now I'm going solo. I'm a shining solo. I'm going solo. 

From: Han Jinhee

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다