Sunday, June 18, 2017

209 ㅡ ♕ I'm working to be someone who could inspire others.

I'm working to be someone who could inspire others. I'm working till someone could actually tell me that I'm such an inspiring person.

But, when will I...

This has been my greatest struggle of all years, you know the feeling when you want to impress them but actually you just want to impress yourself. You've forgotten that you needed to appreciate what you've done, not just reacting what others think about you.

Sometimes, once in a while, I forgot what's the reason for me to exist cause I keep chasing someone's dream rather than pursuing mine.

I don't know if this is a bad thing or not, but I feel pain with no time to scream. I feel pain inside my heart that I cannot tell anyone about this. I feel lonely, I feel lost.

The fact that I feel like nothing cause I definitely forgot my own dream is making me feel weak everyday. I don't know where to start and when to end. I'm their puppet and I regret why I didn't turn down their offer to make me pursue their dream before it's too late.

But now all I can do is just accepting the world the way it is, and continue living. That's all. I only have to accept the fact.

The fact that; I have to live the world they wanted me to stay and be the one they wanted me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다