Wednesday, December 31, 2014

41 ㅡ ♕ BOOM DADA DUAR!!!

Helloooooo! So it's 12:34 now. I'm gonna start to write down all my resolution for 2015. I think it's now the right time to think about my future. 

"2015 is gonna be my year." All time my favorite quote to start a day in a new year. Well 2014 is not my year and i hope 2015 will be full of happiness and also i hope it's my year.......my perfect year to seriously be happy and ykno wat i min.

"I need to lose weight." 2014 i lost so many weight. I maintain my body to be not-to-big and not-to-slim. I eat fruits at school everyday and i hope my weight will be stay like this or maybe get more skinny. I mean skinnier is better right hhe! I hope i don't gain weight and lemme get a beautiful body pls. 2015 be good yeah! 

"I want to graduate with a proud heart." In 2015, i hope i can focus more on my studies. Mom and dad already told me to be more focus since i'm on my 3rd year in high school and they wanted me to make them proud with my scores later. So yeah i hope i never give up on studies and always try my best till i success later! Fighting! 

"Lemme feel loved." This is not for someone but for everyone. I want to be loved by everyone. I want to be remembered by everyone. I don't wanna get a hater. I don't wanna get forgotten by people i loved. I want them to know my existence and never left me behind. I love how people get close to me by sharing stories cause i can get to know more about them. I'm happy cause by them doing that, i know they feel my existence. So pls love me, have me around and let's be happy together! 

"Lemme laugh out loud till my ass off." Make me smile and laugh i'll love you. Pls 2015 i just want to be happy and spend some more time with my bests. I don't wanna have tears falling from my face. I wanna seriously be happy! I wanna laugh till i cry. Let happy people be my happy pills and let them make me laugh!

"Never expect things." This is the new quote and the new mindset for me. I love this cause it's true. Why? Cause i know good things come when you least expect them........so yeah let's keep dreaming and be prepared also from falling! Lemme know what to do in 2015. Give up? No i just wanna be someone more mature so no give up, but let go. Before anything happened, just lemme be happy by doing what i love now. I'm happy, i already felt happy. I beg for more happiness in 2015.

Another resolution?? Lemme think first.......good night! 잘자.


Good luck van!