Thursday, January 1, 2015

42 ㅡ ♕ xoxo

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRR!!! BOOOOOOM xx yup 2:05 here and i'm still writing this. Sleepy yes. I spent my December 31st with my best, Bom. It was unexpected that she could come to my house and spent some time here before spending another time later with our friends on 12AM for celebrating new year. My parents indeed liked her as my friend lol be happy cause that means you're accepted as my bae.

Celebrating new year with friends tonight gave me a new and fresh feelings. I felt happy seriously happy. Idk it's just i love how people gather around together, laughing together and be happy together. I feel loved. PS; this is the first time i spend my new year with my friends hm i hope this isn't the last time and can continue for years later. Amen. Hehehe. 

Sometimes i feel envy cause people who hurts me get to be more happy now. They hurt people but they say for themselves that they're hurt as well. Well.....they're the one who be happy first than me. Sometimes just sometimes it scares me how people can get what they want once they hurt me. I mean it's like a nice thing to leave me behind and then be happy. That's crazy how life offers you so many things to let you down and hate other people. But here i am, never hate them for doing that. Let them be happy now and i'm sincere always, i never lie. It doesn't matter who's the one who feel the happiness first but the one who smiles till the end that matters. I wish it's me and it should be me!!! cause i know i deserved to be happy.....right? Gulps. Yeah! I am:)

Joohee sheepishly approached him who was standing alone by the river when she arrived. "Hi." Well and then she got his answer. She smiled like a kid hm hopefully without anyone knowing. She didn't talk much with him in that event of them but she was happy cause she got to meet him. Maybe he even never imagined how he could make someone's heart goin crazy but he did. "pssst...don't tell anyone about this." She told her heart and then laughed all alone. She drunk a little cause she was too happy. She couldn't get to drink more, no more beer there. Sighs. "Happy blah blah!" She lifted her hand up high to have a high 5 with him lol in the end they always played around. He pretended to comb his hair like a cool guy and she pretended to rub her eyes. But....they finally did the high 5 after a long time. "Happy blah blah too!" Super. Super happy indeed. She felt like it was the best nuyir event she had ever been in her life. It maybe didn't mean a thing for him....but for her it was everything. She couldn't imagine anything else. She could just stand up and tell him that she liked him. Likeyew.



Goodnight! xoxo