Wednesday, January 14, 2015

55 ㅡ ♕ Love Book, 17.

So here I go,
Takin' the curve
But I know that I'm never alone
I think of you,
And how you never let me go.

 

 

Hellooooo! Today is a good day i could say hhe! idk what to post today cause nothing's good or bad. So then i come up with an idea to post what my sister gave me as a present for my sweet seventeen birthday last year on 2014. It's a scrapbook that made with full of love and i'm super grateful to have her as my sister.

Here's the lovely scrapbook!

Love book.

 
I love the girl here hhe! cute right?

smiles a lot.

Our precious moments together.

We called ourselves, "sisters forever."

she knows me well........well hey ken *blushes*

love them and........myself.

my ohana.

grateful for her.

we're like a twins.......

.........we are The Jung Sisters.

*inserts many many love there*


I feel connected
Protected
It's like you're standing right with me all the time

 

 

ATTENTION!

This is her back guise.

Wanna see her face?

One.
Two.
Three.
There.

TADA!


My fashionista sister is in da houz.


You hear me
You're near me
And everything else is gonna be alright

 

 

We fight a lot, 

cause we act like a stupid kid all the time.


But we spend some time to talk, 

letting our hearts speak.


And we end up hugging tight, 

cause love always lead us home.

 
Cause nothing can break this
Nothing can break this tie
Connected inside
.

 

I know i'm annoying. I always hurt you with my words or actions. I'm so far far away from being a lady. I haven't gotten to be a mature sister even if i'm now 17. But trust me, i'm trying to be one. You never get bored to remind me which way to choose. You always stand by my side to help me from falling even if your sharp words that come out. I know you do that to help me be more mature everyday. You're such a friend, a mentor, a listener, a korean-buddy, a fight buddy, a lover, a family and i could proudly call you....my sister. Love you so much and I know words cannot describe how I feel about you....how I need you....how I care about you. Never get bored of reminding me and never get bored of me xoxo. Saranghae!

 a short letter for bigsis, 

Your annoying sister teehee!

 

Everytime that I breathe,
I can feel the energy
Reachin' out,
Flowin' through,
You to me and me to you
Wake or dream,
Walk or stand,
You are everywhere I am.
Seperate souls, unified
Touching at the speed of light.

In the name of sisters. 

Luvya!