Friday, January 2, 2015

43 ㅡ ♕ blank page, broken pieces.

Turning off the lamp.
Laying on bed.
Listening to some old songs.
Tears won't stop.
Pretending to be okay.
Letting them down through cheeks.
Closing eyes.
Thinking about how it hurts.
Feeling it like a fresh wound.
Start screaming soft.
Start crying heart.

이렇게 아프네.....이 짝 사랑.
결국은 짝 사랑이었다. 

You'll never ever gonna read this. But yes this is for you. I'm writing this while thinking about you. You can't never imagine how you can change my life upside down. You can't never imagine how you can make my heart going crazy. You can't never imagine how you mean so much to me. You can't never imagine how i cherish every moment with you. You can't never imagine how i always want to impress you. You can't never imagine how much i want you to look at me. You can't never imagine how i want to always be beside you. You can't never imagine how much i want you to think about me. You can't never imagine how much i like you. You mean a lot to me and you can't never imagine how much it is. I don't wanna lie again now. I'm sick of saying no i don't expect but yes i expect some things. Yes i dream some things with you. Yes i sometimes think that you're always here beside me. I desprately want you. I want you so bad. I like you and always do....ever since the first time i saw you. I like you. See how much i like you. Nobody will love you like i do.....maybe i could say. But i know from the way you talk to me, the way you see nothing in me, the way you ignore me, i know this is not right. I know you want me to stop and don't want me to go too far. I know, i know it well. But please i hate myself for not giving up yet. I hate myself for still holding on when it's the right time for me to give up. I hate how i still don't wanna let go even if i have to. I hate how i can't let you go. I hate how i still wanna try my best. I still want to show you how much i like you. This is not the right time for me to give up right? No. I still want to let you know how much i like you. I still want to let you know how much i want you. Even if it looks pathetic but at least i know i've tried my best before giving up. I'd rather let go when i've tried my best then give up with never try anything. Well....i'm happy just by seeing your smile so smile more and i'll be happy tomorrow. The most important thing for me is your happiness. Show me that you're the happiest person so i can let you go and be happy even moreeee without me around. It's okay, don't feel bad about me. Life is full of choices to make and i choose to like you even if i don't have you as my one. I never choose to like you at first, but love chooses me. Love chooses me to look at you. Now it's me, the one who chooses you, still chooses you even if i don't have you around. This girl who chooses to see your smile everyday even if it's not for her. It's okay, that's love.

Good night! xoxo

Good luck!