Wednesday, July 19, 2017

222 ㅡ ♕ Be considerate.

It's kinda sucks dealing with someone who has a bad temper. It's like you need to press down your ego for the sake of living peacefully. Maybe I, too, have a really sensitive personality which makes me can get easily annoyed at the slightest words that spoken by people, but trust me, you need to be at least a little considerate towards others.
Can start from minding your words, think first whether it could hit other people's heart or not, whether it could make someone uncomfortable or not, whether you really need to say that or not.

I am justㅡI have gone through lots of difficulties and tons of hardships today so I could say that I am sensitive, and it is my right to say that your words offended me.

I don't know, maybe we can't get along well, cause we actually have different way to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다