Thursday, September 11, 2014

15 ㅡ ♕ Confession of The Forgettable One


Hi. Different feelings i feel each day:-)  i feel happy and sad also at the same time today:-) ummm like yesterday, yesterday and yesterday. Everything's okay but i'm not sure if i'm okay. I don't think of anything right now honestly but it's just i have something which bothers my mind. Let me just forget everything, turn all the page back from the start, deleting all your fingerprints and of course lemme start writing down something i loved on the first page of my diary. I'm not writing for you......nopeee nooooo not anymore but for some other people, some friends, some dreams..........some wishes and some loves. Sighs. 

#nowplaying: Suzy - Too Much Tears

Joohee opened her diary and started to write something, "It's hard to live with no one to rely on, no one to lift you up when you fall down, you don't have anyone when everyone does. That's why i'm so easy to be forgotten. That's sad. I'm cryin. Though, i have friends around me and i hope we can always understand each other, hug each other when one of us wants a hug without asking why, tap each other's back when one of us wants to cry, never leave each other and stay by each other's side for always. It's easy in words. But life brings us another way to live. You need to live your life all by yourself, all friends around you will soon leave one by one and starts building their own happiness and live happily. You cannot do anything than lifting your hands out and clap for them, hug them. In the end.....you need to heal your own wound, comfort yourself, crying at the corner without no one listening, smiling all alone for someone's happiness and tap your own back, sayin "This is life". I'm afraid. Scared enough. I haven't even ready to let this things happened. But what can i do:-) This is life. This is my life. Soon or later, ready or not.....I have to stand up and smile for myself that i'm confident enough, i'm brave enough and of course proudly say that i'm happy."

<to be continued> 

Heol. So tag tag tag.
What Joohee means in her diary is not only about friends but also about everyone around you. For everyone who leaves deep marks in your life. For everyone you loveeeeeeed.

Out of topic but i curled my hair today and tada here i am, your pathetic girl. I wish i could be pretty enough to let someone see something in me. 

Your so-easy-forgettable girl,



See you guys later, Bye-yeom!
Have a good day, lovelies♥