Wednesday, September 10, 2014

14 ㅡ ♕ Eassay.


Heylooooo! how. can. you.....

#nowplaying: Bestie - Thank U Very Much
 
Joohee texted thatxx, "Sometimes you tell girls that you cannot move on and still want her to be yours, but why do you run after another girl right after you realized that both of us cannot be one? Is that so easy.....? it's that easy i think. I spend my days only looking at you and me, as a girl cannot throw away this thing i mean your last name after my name. You always tell everyone that you have that wound from me who hurts you. But, no? it doesn't even hurt you. Life is that easy. Love life is thatttt easy for you. This makes me want to turn everything back and think of what we have done. We had done nothing. We didn't have anything. Maybe we're not meant to be together. I don't know your heart. Seriously, just wondering how can you move on so easy. How can you easily forget about us. How can you easily run after a girl and spread all the news to everyone. Look at you. Please be sincere. Boys always can do whatever they want, while us girls have to seriously work hard for ourselves all alone. Thanks nah." She had done writing all she wanted to tell him and left her phone on the desk and.........sleep. sleep. sleep.

<to be continued>