Thursday, August 9, 2018

271 ㅡ ♕ Don't smile on me, lie to me.

This garden is filled with blossoming loneliness. I tied myself to this castle filled with thorns. What is your name? Do you even have a place to go? Oh, could you tell me? I saw you hiding in this garden. And, I know, all of your warmth is real. Your hand picks the blue flowers. I want to hold it, but this is my destiny. Don't smile on me, lie to me. Because I can't go to you, there's no name to call. You know that I can't show you me, give you me. I can't show you my weakness, so I'm putting on a mask to go to see you. But, I still want you.

A flower that resembles you blossomed in this garden of loneliness. I wanted to give it to you as I take off this stupid mask. But, I know, this can't go on forever. I must hide, because I'm ugly. I'm afraid. So pathetic. I'm so afraid. In the end, will you leave me too? So, I'm putting on a mask to go to see you. 

What can I do is to make a pretty flower that resembles you blossom in this garden, in this world. Then, breathe as the person you know, but I still want you. I still want you.

Maybe back then, if I had just a little more courage, and stood before you, would everything be different now? I'm crying at this sand castle, that's disappearing, and breaking down as I look at this broken mask, and I still want you. 

But,I still want you.
And, I still want you.
I still want you...







No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다