Monday, August 13, 2018

275 ㅡ ♕ But, you did make me falling without you.

I never thought someone would knock the door. 
I never thought someone would be standing right in front of the door.
I never thought someone would ever want me to let anyone inside.
But, you did.

I have never imagined myself feeling that delighted ever since I've been trapped in the past.
I have never told anyone I would like to be taught about how to love someone.
I have never dreamed to be someone's special girl ever since my heart broke into pieces.
But, you did make me fall.

I don't think I can go on because there's nothing to fight for and you aren't fighting either.
I don't think I want you anymore because you seemed to always want my heart to stop making it beats for you.
I don't think I know your heart; I don't know where you place your heart.
But, you did make me falling without you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다