Wednesday, August 15, 2018

277 ㅡ ♕ I deserve to be loved.

I don't love you anymore because you don't love me just the way I am.
I don't need you anymore because you never need me for who I am.
I don't want you anymore because you don't want to be with me either.

It's okay, I believe there might be someone;
who loves me just the way I am, 
who needs my presence, 
and who wants to end up with me because I deserve to be loved.

I thought things were right, but that was just my senseless thought.
I thought you would stare at me and tell me that I look beautiful, but you were the one who made me lose my confidence.
I thought you would not hurt me, but in the end you were the one who gave me so much pain.

It's okay, I believe there might be someone;
who stares and telling me that I look beautiful in person, 
who boosts up my confidence, 
and who never give me pain, but happiness.














No comments:

Post a Comment

감사합니다